I was nominated for a Liebster Award in the early hours of the day and was quite flattered by Stacey from http://withthesewingsifly.wordpress.com/
I thought I would get involved and nominate 11 other bloggers worthy of being recognised for their achievements so far!
Basically, the rules are:
1. List 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions you’ve been given with your nomination
3. Choose 11 bloggers and provide 11 questions for them to answer
4. Go to their blog and let them know you nominated them
5. No tag backs!
The whole point of the award is to recognise bloggers who have under 200 followers. It’s pretty much an award to spread the love and let people know how awesome they are!!
11 things about myself….
1. I am currently learning Japanese! よこそみな！
2. Celebrated my 20th birthday last month
3. I plan my own open mic nights
4. I sing and write my own stuff
5. I have about 400 friends on Facebook
6. I shall be going to Japan in about 3-4 months for a 6 month placement
7. I have been in a musical theatre production
8. I am a devoted Christian
9. Born and raised in London
10. I have an obsession with different coloured scarves and large vintage cardigans/jumpers!
11. I have a blog and twitter- follow me! 😀
Answers to Stacey’s questions..
1. What is your favourite season and why?
I love autumn because it’s on the border of winter.. it is never too cold for me to go out in one of my chunky cardigans/jumpers! I feel like a coat hides and disguises your outfit! Plus fashion looks best in the autumn/winter line. I feel like the summer line is not as extravagant.
2. Would you change anything that has happened within the last 6 months, would you? Why/why not?
I would and that would be spending and appreciating more time with my family and getting more involved in my singing projects.
3. Would you rather spend a year travelling abroad or travelling around your home country?
Definitely rather spend a year travelling abroad!
4. What are some words/phrases you over use?
5. What are some of your pet peeves?
When I had my hamster back in 2006, I used to find it so annoying when it would find a way to escape the cage! One night it escaped and ran into one of the bedrooms which woke everyone up. When I went to the cage and saw the door open my heart sank – what a bother!
6. If you could meet any person (dead or alive) who would it be?
7. What is your dream job?
To sing and perform
8. Would you rather go a month without social media or a month without talking?
Social media definitely! Need to get out more! Haha
9. Can you remember your dreams? If so, describe your most recent one…
It’s not very interesting.. My friend was really annoyed me so I stomped off lol don’t ask!
10. What is (or was…) your favourite subject at school?
Does Uni count? Other than music at school (number one) I love my course right now 😀 Event Management with Japanese
11. What are some things you want to do before you die?
Explore the world and provide a strong pillar and to my (future) children
Now I would like to nominate these lovely bloggers for the award!!
Now here are your 11 questions
1. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be and why?
2. If you had super powers what would it be and why?
3. Do you have any talents?
4. What is your mood right now?
5. If you had to choose a famous celebrity as a role model, who would it be and why?
6. Do you believe in life after death?
7. What country would you like to visit the most right now?
8. What do you want in the whole wide world right now?
9. You’re stranded on an Island and have nothing, if you could what 3 items would you carry to survive?
10. Do you believe in love at first site?
11. When was your last embarrassing moment and what was it?
Hope you all enjoy and I hope you continue to write amazing blog posts!